Bill O’Reilly Resurfaces To Make MAJOR Announcement – He’s Not Done…

Share This Story

Millions of Fox News fans were devastated on Wednesday when Bill O’Reilly was abruptly fired from Fox News after numerous sexual harassment claims against him were leaked to the public. Today, however, they have been given some much-needed good news, as O’Reilly has revealed he won’t be leaving the public eye for good…

The Hollywood Reporter revealed that O’Reilly will still embark on his “The Spin Stops Here Tour,” despite the fact that some arenas are being pressured to cancel him. The tour is scheduled to begin in New York City on June 17 with two sold-out shows, and the shows will also feature comedian Dennis Miller and Jesse Watters.

At this time, Ticketmaster is still selling standard tickets for $65 and VIP seats for $500.

After leaving New York City on his tour, O’Reilly will head to the NYCB Theatre at Westbury in New York, then to Baltimore, Tampa, Las Vegas and Anaheim. Unfortunately, a liberal petition company is now trying to get this tour cancelled…

Care2, a for-profit, online petition company for progressive causes, has gathered over 22,000 signatures so far asking venues to cancel the shows due to the allegations against O’Reilly. The company claims to be instrumental in convincing Jenny Craig to pull its ads off of The O’Reilly Factor by presenting the dieting company with a petition signed by 30,000 people.

Care2 manager Julie Mastrine said it’s still too early to know how far the group will go in trying to take down O’Reilly’s tour.

“There are no plans for protests now, but we won’t rule it out, either,” said Mastrine. “We haven’t delivered the signatures yet, so it’s impossible to say.”

SHARE this story if you STILL support Bill O’Reilly!

Share This Story

What do you think?